The Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department offers the best diagnoses and treatments through a team of experienced physicians and consultants who work relentlessly to provide the best treatments and health services to patients.
Conditions treated by physiotherapists:
Conditions of musculoskeletal system / bone conditions such as:
- Lower back pain / cervical problems (cervical spondylosis, etc.)
- Fibro-muscular pain syndrome / meiosis.
- Arthritis cases (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Fractures, knee surgery (anterior cruciate ligament, restoration, endoscopy, joint cartilage injuries)
- Tendonitis, muscle spasm, and adult injuries.
Neurological cases, such as:
Neuropathy / Syndrome of shoulder bronchitis.
Stroke patients (cerebral accidents)
Cases of the elderly and children:
- Electrotherapy. Ultrasound. Electrical stimulation of the nerve across the skin. Electrical stimulation of muscles. Muscle strengthening. Synthetic / compound therapy. Short-wave thermal enforcing. Treatment of laser lymph nodes.
Apply hot moist compresses, cold compresses.
Therapeutic exercise programs, strengthening activities, and proper extension.
Massage for special situations / manual or electrotherapy massage.
Traction machines / lower back and cervix / device of continuous negative movements.