The General Surgery Department at the hospital is one of the largest and most technologically advanced, with state-of-the-art operating rooms and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment.
The department provides pre-operative and post-operative care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at the hands of a highly qualified team of specialists in various surgical specialties. The staff of the hospital, which is composed of certified surgeons, performs a wide range of surgeries, either in traditional methods or using a telescope.
Some of the main operations performed by the department include:
- Obesity surgery (gastric connection - gastric bypass).
- Hernia surgery (abdomen - diaphragm - ligaments).
- Acid reflux surgery
- Diseases and breast cancer.
- Diseases of the digestive system.
- Colon cleanse.
- Surgery of thyroid glands, and adjoining gland.
- Soft tissue aggregates (excision, biopsy)
- Treatment of hemorrhoids: surgical and non-surgical (laser, infrared)
- Removal of varicose veins (varicose veins)